|제목||2019 Job Opportunity in Change Up Campus|
경기도평생교육진흥원 공고 제2019-0008호
2019 Job Opportunity in Change Up Campus
Change Up Campus offers a variety of English language programs. Students who attend programs at Change Up Campus learn, use, and practice English through content-based instruction with Native English - speaking teachers. Change Up Campus is not a hagwon or private academy. Instead, it is a semi-public institution subsidized by the Gyeonggi provincial government.
If you are interested in a work environment that is challenging, positive, and fulfilling, then you should consider teaching at Change Up Campus. We look forward to you being part of our English teaching staff.
- Required Documents: Resume, Cover Letter
(Submit these documents to email@example.com)
- Application Period: Continuous
(Applicants can submit their documents at all times.
Applications will be reviewed once there is an open position.)
- Hiring Process
1st Stage: Document Screening
2nd Stage: Interview via Skype or on-site
3rd Stage: Job offer
* Only applicants that pass the first stage will be contacted for an interview.
* Additional documents will be requested once the applicant receives a job offer.
- If you have any question(s), feel free to contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Gyeonggido Institute of Lifelong Learning Change Up Campus,
40 Eoreumsil-ro, Tanhyeon-myeon, Paju-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea, 10859)
체인지업캠퍼스(파주) 스포츠센터 일용직 근무자(안내데스크) 채용 공고(상시채용)
2019 동계방학 영어캠프 운영 단기인턴 채용공고